header-photo

Who says SAHM's watch soap operas all day?

Not much soap opera watching for me. However, I do watch Barefoot Contessa while I'm feeding Evan.

Today I: 
  • Cleaned the toilets.
  • Baked a two layer rainbow sprinkle cake with orange flavored frosting dusted with orange zest.
  • Tended to the constant demands of a teething 4 month old.
  • Cleaned up after Trevor's mess with the Bath & Body Works Wallflower. 1
  • Did the dishes twice
  • Changed the nastiest of all diapers in the history of babies. 2
1 Long Story. Let's just say he was curious of how it worked and decided to investigate, which lead to potpourri being smeared all over our walls.

2 He had what looked like camouflage colored mud smeared up his back. It took 12 wipes to clean it up.

1 comments:

Becky Moize said...

Kudos on the productivity! I...umm... changed my twitter status... that's about it, for today... :)

Post a Comment