header-photo

Happy Halloween!


( Sorry about this picture.)

It's my favorite holiday! Halloween is here again. I hope it doesn't rain tonight. Joe and I are Devils and Trevor is Spiderman. I can't wait to get some pictures of us in our costumes.

Joe was super cute today. He got to dress up for work in his costume and have a pizza party with co-workers. I brought some evil cupcakes and ate lunch with them.

Speaking of lunch... I'd like to mention how much I hate potlucks. I hate them for this one simple reason; I get such noxious gas after eating the wide varieties of food, I can't enjoy myself. I'm too afraid of farting. Worse, I'm afraid of farting and getting caught. It makes me so anxious.

But I did have a very nice time with Joe at his work. His colleagues are very friendly and they seem to really enjoy their jobs. His boss is awesome and plays Wii with them. I'm lucky to have a husband who doesn't get stressed out about work. I remember back in the old days, I had an ex that would cry in the walk in closet while he was getting dressed because he hated his job so bad.

As soon as I can, I'll put up my Halloween pictures. I'm so excited!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment