header-photo

Who says SAHM's watch soap operas all day?

Not much soap opera watching for me. However, I do watch Barefoot Contessa while I'm feeding Evan.

Today I: 
  • Cleaned the toilets.
  • Baked a two layer rainbow sprinkle cake with orange flavored frosting dusted with orange zest.
  • Tended to the constant demands of a teething 4 month old.
  • Cleaned up after Trevor's mess with the Bath & Body Works Wallflower. 1
  • Did the dishes twice
  • Changed the nastiest of all diapers in the history of babies. 2
1 Long Story. Let's just say he was curious of how it worked and decided to investigate, which lead to potpourri being smeared all over our walls.

He had what looked like camouflage colored mud smeared up his back. It took 12 wipes to clean it up.

1 comments:

Becky Moize said...

Kudos on the productivity! I...umm... changed my twitter status... that's about it, for today... :)

Post a Comment