header-photo

Dear Family, I'm Sorry.

I went to the doctor today for my 6 week check up. Got my pap smear, got my breast exam. Got on the scale, 164 lbs.

What?! I've gained weight since the birth? Ack! You're kidding me!

I guess I'm too used to eating for two. I'm really going to have to go back to my old ways. Counting all my calories, keeping a food log and dealing with a rumbling belly. I have 50 pounds to lose. That's my goal. I'm going to be skipping meals and doing a liquid diet. The last time I did this diet it worked very well. Unfortunately, I owe cigarettes most of the credit.

I think I'm going to do the coffee, tea, soup, wine and veggie diet. I need to shrink my stomach and make myself think I'm full, even if I'm not. I remember the last time I did this diet; I was pretty darn grumpy. My ex and I fought quite a bit.

I hope my family will see me through this hard time and forgive me for my moodiness, should it happen.

Dear Family,

I'm sorry. I'm over weight and I can't stand it anymore. I'm going to do a radical diet these next few weeks. This will make me very cranky and I might not be very nice. I apologize in advance for my bad moods.

Sincerely,
Your mom and wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment