header-photo

California, I Don't Even Know You Anymore

  • I can't believe Prop 8 won. (OMG! WTF?) How do you take rights away? It's never happened before. Never in America's history have we amended the constitution to strip people of their rights. Unbelievable.
  • I can't believe you idiots passed the Chicken's Rights Bill, (Prop 2) California seems to care more about how we treat food than how we treat people. Of all the stupid bills, this was the most outrageous. Thanks California, now we have to pay $4.00 for eggs.
  • Prop 10 didn't pass? Seriously? Hmmm, I thought California wanted to have clean alternative fuels for cars + solar and wind power plants? I guess not. Dumb asses.
  • Prop 5 - Sentencing Guidelines for non violent drug offenders was a brilliant idea. You guys crapped all over it. Let's hope none of your family members become addicted to drugs. We would have been able to treat them, but fuck 'em, send them to prison. Ridiculous!

California, I hate you so much right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment