header-photo

Things I Look Forward To

I have so many things I want to do once this baby is born. Last night, in my sleep, I woke up in pain every time I needed to roll over to the other side. I want my body back. I want my normal life back.
This is a list of things I'm looking forward to after Evan's birth:
  • Losing weight. I like to be around 115 pounds. I think I look good when my ribs are well defined and my cheek bones are pronounced.

  • Being able to eat or drink what ever I want. If I want coffee, I get coffee. If I want wine, I get wine.

  • Going for walks with Evan and Trevor. Maybe getting a dog and taking him with us.

  • Getting my teeth fixed. I'm getting myself used to the idea I'm going to look funny for a little while, but once they're fixed, I'll be so happy.

  • Getting a job and making some friends.

  • Last but not least, Sex. Gonna have lots of sex :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment