header-photo

Joe + Jeri

I'm getting married next week!

Joe's so easy. He wants a cheap ring off Amazon. I wanted him to have a yellow gold ring because I really like the look of gold, but he said he didn't want to clash when we hold hands. That's Joe's ring to the left. He'll look so sexy married.

Our wedding dinner is going to be a simple homemade meal. We were going to have turkey but I thought we'd be turkey'd out just 5 days after Christmas. I'd like to have fancy potatoes as a side, like Mashed with dill and capers. I'm going to Costco and buying a side of salmon and maybe some crab legs for Trevor. Our cake will be pineapple upside down cake. I'm so excited!

I'm 100%, without a doubt in love with Joe. Marrying him will be the happiest day of my life. I'm the luckiest girl in the universe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment